2013 Year-end Round-up

My Top-Scrobbled Albums released in 2013. 

I’ve said it before, but I’ll reiterate. It’s about this time of year, when I read various Top Album lists, and realize that I have overlooked tons of good albums, and I have a lot of listening to catch up on.

In light of that, I don't propose this as a Best-of list, but rather, a suggested listening list of Albums released in 2013, in case you have overlooked them.

If you haven’t heard these, they are all worth checking out.

The shear amount of listening, devotion, and work for me to prepare a real Top Albums list (that I would actually feel content with) is far too daunting of a task… Even for blog of this caliber! It’s a task that I would never to able to complete, so I have to settle with a mere list of suggestions.

Album-art Cloud of my Top-Scrobbled Albums during 2013. 
[There is no release-year restriction here, so it includes albums released in any year.]



No comments: